Odd...
Have y'all ever seen a person whose center of gravity is just a leetle off? There was this man in line behind me at Starbucks this morning, who I thought was going to for sure fall forward and take me out in the process...but it turns out that he just stands like that....on the balls of his feet and tipped slightly forward. Man, if I stood like that and I were drunk, I would just fall all the time...oh wait, I already do...yeah. It wasn't *that* interesting...it was just...odd...

4 Comments:
you're odd....
you know what? THIS is the reason i had my settings such that people couldn't comment without my approval. curse you malek. curse you.
hahahaaha. too late!!! whatever - you like it, dude. besides, you know i just did that to get a fake rise out of you. hee hee.
i know you're busy with your career, but come on, woman! priorities!! your readers demand it...please?...thank you?
Post a Comment
<< Home